Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Missie LaHaye (Character)
from Love Comes Softly (2003) (TV)
- Love's Unfolding Dream (2007) (TV) Played by Erin Cottrell
- Love's Unending Legacy (2007) (TV) Played by Erin Cottrell
- Love's Abiding Joy (2006) Played by Erin Cottrell
- Love's Long Journey (2005) (TV) Played by Erin Cottrell
- Love's Enduring Promise (2004) (TV) Played by January Jones (as Missie Davis)
- Love Comes Softly (2003) (TV) Played by Skye McCole Bartusiak (as Missie Davis)
Marty Davis: My goodness, you make him sound like a fictional hero from one of your novels.
Missie Davis: Grant is educated and handsome, attentive. He's travelled all over for his job and seen places I've only read about.
Marty Davis: Just remember that God has written His own story for you and it's not the feelings of your heart that it should be based upon but rather the thoughts of your heart that you need to hear. That inner voice that tells you that this man will care for you no matter what, that he'll still want to kiss you when you're old and gray. Tend to you when you're sick. Honor you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.