Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Neil Patrick Harris (Character)
from Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- The Smurfs (2015) TV episode, Played by James Jarosz
- Papa/1600 Finn (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (2011) Played by Neil Patrick Harris
- The Muppets (2011) Played by Neil Patrick Harris
... aka "Green with Envy" - USA (promotional title)
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008) Played by Neil Patrick Harris
... aka "Harold & Kumar 2" - Singapore (English title), USA (working title)
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004) Played by Neil Patrick Harris
... aka "Harold & Kumar Get the Munchies" - Europe (English title), Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title)
- "The Simpsons"
- Bart the Murderer (1991) TV episode, Played by Neil Patrick Harris
Neil Patrick Harris: I have a lost love story of my own.
Kumar Patel: Oh yeah?
Neil Patrick Harris: I'll never forget her. Her name was Tashonda. She was Whoopi Goldberg's stand-in. Her skin was so soft, her lips were so sweet. She had these tiny little Hershey kisses nipples that you just wanted to suck on all night long. Anyway, last day of shooting I told her. I said "T-Bird, we're gonna have to break up".
Kumar Patel: Why'd you do that?
Neil Patrick Harris: I didn't think I could take on that kind of responsibility. What a big mistake!
Neil Patrick Harris: [slaps himself in the face]
Neil Patrick Harris: The point is boys, even though I loved having sex with some hot random trim, a day hasn't gone by where I haven't thought of Tashonda. Every time I see a bag of Hershey kisses, my balls get so wet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.