Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Three Caballeros (1944)
- "House of Mouse"
... aka "Disney's House of Mouse" - USA (complete title)
- Not So Goofy (2001) TV episode, Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- The Three Caballeros (2001) TV episode, Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse (2001) (V) Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- The Three Caballeros (1944) Played by Joaquin Garay
... aka "A Present for Donald" - USA (TV title)
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Heigh-Ho (1987) (V) Played by Joaquin Garay
- "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color"
... aka "Disneyland" - USA (original title)
... aka "Disney's Wonderful World" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Disney Sunday Movie" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Magical World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Wonderful World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney Presents" - USA (new title)
- A Present for Donald (1954) TV episode, Played by Joaquin Garay
Panchito: [talking about Las Posadas] This custom takes place on each of the nine days before Christmas. Each evening, the children gather at the village church and form a procession, symbolizing the journey of Mary and Joseph from Nazareth to Bethlehem. The little ones carry images of the saints from house to house... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.