Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Myra Hindley (Character)
from Longford (2006) (TV)
- "Myra Hindley: The Untold Story"
- The Lost Body (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman / Hazel Mrozek
- The One That Got Away (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman
- The Brady Factor (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman
- "Martina Cole's Lady Killers"
- Myra Hindley (2008) TV episode, Played by Kerry Downing
- Longford (2006) (TV) Played by Samantha Morton
- "See No Evil: The Moors Murders" Played by Maxine Peake
- Episode #1.2 (2006) TV episode, Played by Maxine Peake
- Episode #1.1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Maxine Peake
- The Moors Murders Code (2004) (TV) Played by Irene Skillington
- "Modern Times"
- Myra Hindley (2000) TV episode, Played by Irene Skillington (as Myra Hindley's Letters)
Lord Longford: [they meet for the last time on a bench on her prison lawn. He is 92 and struggles to walk; she is 60, ill-looking, and muffled up in overcoat, shawl, and headscarf] Goodness, how well you look!
Myra Hindley: [smiles fondly] Rubbish! My hair is falling out, and I'm dying of emphysema.
Lord Longford: Well, you still look wonderful to me!
Myra Hindley: Well, you're blind.
Lord Longford: Nearly, yes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.