Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Myra Hindley (Character)
from Longford (2006) (TV)
- "Myra Hindley: The Untold Story"
- The Lost Body (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman / Hazel Mrozek (as Prison-Era Myra)
- The One That Got Away (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman
- The Brady Factor (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman
- "Martina Cole's Lady Killers"
- Myra Hindley (2008) TV episode, Played by Kerry Downing
- Longford (2006) (TV) Played by Samantha Morton
- "See No Evil: The Moors Murders" Played by Maxine Peake
- Episode #1.2 (2006) TV episode, Played by Maxine Peake
- Episode #1.1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Maxine Peake
- The Moors Murders Code (2004) (TV) Played by Irene Skillington
- "Modern Times"
- Myra Hindley (2000) TV episode, Played by Irene Skillington (as Myra Hindley's Letters)
Myra Hindley: You know, we only missed it by a few weeks.
Lord Longford: What?
Myra Hindley: The death sentence. They abolished it while we were on remand. Looking back, don't you think it would have been better for everyone if they'd just hung us?
Lord Longford: Certainly not! Only God has the right to take human life.
Myra Hindley: Would He not have wanted to give the families that comfort?
Lord Longford: [staring off into space] None of us knows the true purpose of our lives on earth... Besides,
Lord Longford: had you been hanged, I would never have had the privilege of getting to know you!
Myra Hindley: [gazes at him with sadness in her eyes] You really believe that, don't you?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.