Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Myra Hindley (Character)
from Longford (2006) (TV)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- "Myra Hindley: The Untold Story"
- The Lost Body (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman / Hazel Mrozek (as Prison-Era Myra)
- The One That Got Away (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman
- The Brady Factor (2013) TV episode, Played by Gemma Lawman
- "Martina Cole's Lady Killers"
- Myra Hindley (2008) TV episode, Played by Kerry Downing
- Longford (2006) (TV) Played by Samantha Morton
- "See No Evil: The Moors Murders" Played by Maxine Peake
- Episode #1.2 (2006) TV episode, Played by Maxine Peake
- Episode #1.1 (2006) TV episode, Played by Maxine Peake
- The Moors Murders Code (2004) (TV) Played by Irene Skillington
- "Modern Times"
- Myra Hindley (2000) TV episode, Played by Irene Skillington (as Myra Hindley's Letters)
Lord Longford: [they meet for the last time on a bench on her prison lawn. He is 92 and struggles to walk; she is 60, ill-looking, and muffled up in overcoat, shawl, and headscarf] Goodness, how well you look!
Myra Hindley: [smiles fondly] Rubbish! My hair is falling out, and I'm dying of emphysema.
Lord Longford: Well, you still look wonderful to me!
Myra Hindley: Well, you're blind.
Lord Longford: Nearly, yes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.