Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sentinel Prime (Character)
from "The Transformers" (1984)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) Played by Leonard Nimoy
... aka "Transformers: Dark of the Moon - An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Transformer: Darkside Moon" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- Endgame: Part I (2009) TV episode, Played by Townsend Coleman
- This Is Why I Hate Machines (2009) TV episode, Played by Townsend Coleman
- Decepticon Air (2009) TV episode, Played by Townsend Coleman
- Predacons Rising (2009) TV episode, Played by Townsend Coleman
- Five Servos of Doom (2009) TV episode, Played by Townsend Coleman
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Five Faces of Darkness: Part 4 (1986) TV episode, Played by Jack Angel
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Jack Angel
Megatron: The city is secured. The humans cannot stop us!
Sentinel Prime: As the afternoon falls, the rest of the pillars will reach their launch position.
Megatron: This is the victory I've promised you so many years ago where we rebuild Cybertron together.
Sentinel Prime: [grabs Megatron] I have deigned to work with you that our planet may survive! I will never work FOR you! And you'll be wise to remember the difference.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.