Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Flight of the Conchords" (2007)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- "Flight of the Conchords"
- Evicted (2009) TV episode, Played by Bret McKenzie
- Wingmen (2009) TV episode, Played by Bret McKenzie
- NewZealandTown (2009) TV episode, Played by Bret McKenzie
- Prime Minister (2009) TV episode, Played by Bret McKenzie
- Love Is a Weapon of Choice (2009) TV episode, Played by Bret McKenzie
1986 David Bowie: Bret, Bret?... Bret! It's 1986 David Bowie from the movie "Labyrinth."
Bret: Yeah, I know.
1986 David Bowie: So you showed your penis to the man at the greeting-card company?
Bret: That was your idea.
1986 David Bowie: I didn't mean something like that. I only meant something like... I don't know, wear makeup or...
Bret: Yeah, I was wearing makeup. I had lightning bolts on my wanger.
1986 David Bowie: I meant on your face, Bret. On your face.
Bret: So have you got anymore advice?
1986 David Bowie: No. I don't have anymore advice. I've given you all of my good advice. Actually, I've totally lost confidence in my ability to help people. I'm useless.
Bret: Jemaine actually thinks that maybe you're a figment of my imagination.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.