Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from G.I. Joe: The Movie (1987) (V)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) Played by Elodie Yung
... aka "G.I. Joe: Back 2 Revenge" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "G.I. Joe: Renegades"
- Cutting Edge (2011) TV episode, Played by Kim Mai Guest
- Return of the Arashikage Part 2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kim Mai Guest / Kim Mai Guest (as Young Jinx)
- Return of the Arashikage Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Kim Mai Guest / Kim Mai Guest (as Young Jinx) / Kim Mai Guest (as Kimi Arashikage)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Big Trouble in Little Clerks 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- "G.I. Joe: Sigma 6"
- Ice (2006) TV episode, Played by Liza Jacqueline
- Giant (2006) TV episode, Played by Liza Jacqueline
- Balance (2006) TV episode, Played by Liza Jacqueline
- Memory (2006) TV episode, Played by Liza Jacqueline
- Duel (2006) TV episode, Played by Liza Jacqueline
- G.I. Joe: Valor vs. Venom (2004) (V) Played by Venus Terzo
- G.I. Joe: The Movie (1987) (V) Played by Shuko Akune
General Hawk: Lt. Falcon, I don't know how an arrogant misfit like you got into this outfit in the first place!
Tunnel Rat: [whispering] Are they going to shoot Falcon?
Law: No. This is just a preliminary hearing.
General Hawk: Three Joes injured and Serpentor freed by some bizarre new enemy, all because YOU can't follow orders! Your record is a shameful parade of insubordination and gross dereliction of duty. We searched your files in the hopes of finding SOME act of merit to offset the maximum penalty. We found... none!
Duke: [stepping down from the gallery] If it please the court, I ask that the defendant be spared.
General Hawk: On what grounds?
Lt. Falcon: [grabbing Duke's arm] Duke... don't.
Duke: [pulls away] I just know that deep inside, there's a Joe worth saving; Falcon is my half-brother.
General Hawk: [shock and surprise reverberates through the courtroom] We should confer on this. Duke, you may remove the defendant.
[Falcon and Duke step outside]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.