Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from G.I. Joe: The Movie (1987) (V)
- G.I. Joe: Initiate (2012) Played by Rusty Brooks
- "G.I. Joe: Operation Dragonfire"
- Operation Dragonfire: Part 3 (1989) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation Dragonfire: Part 4 (1989) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- G.I. Joe: The Movie (1987) (V) Played by Charles Adler (as Low Light)
- "G.I. Joe"
- Into Your Tent I Will Silently Creep (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Adler
- Nightmare Assault (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Adler
- Ninja Holiday (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Adler
- My Favorite Things (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Adler
- My Brother's Keeper (1986) TV episode, Played by Charles Adler
- G.I. Joe: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! (1986) (TV) Played by Charles Adler
General Hawk: Lt. Falcon, I don't know how an arrogant misfit like you got into this outfit in the first place!
Tunnel Rat: [whispering] Are they going to shoot Falcon?
Law: No. This is just a preliminary hearing.
General Hawk: Three Joes injured and Serpentor freed by some bizarre new enemy, all because YOU can't follow orders! Your record is a shameful parade of insubordination and gross dereliction of duty. We searched your files in the hopes of finding SOME act of merit to offset the maximum penalty. We found... none!
Duke: [stepping down from the gallery] If it please the court, I ask that the defendant be spared.
General Hawk: On what grounds?
Lt. Falcon: [grabbing Duke's arm] Duke... don't.
Duke: [pulls away] I just know that deep inside, there's a Joe worth saving; Falcon is my half-brother.
General Hawk: [shock and surprise reverberates through the courtroom] We should confer on this. Duke, you may remove the defendant.
[Falcon and Duke step outside]
See more »