Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Edward Jenner (Character)
from The God of Gold (1912)
- "Magic Grandad"
- Famous People 2: Dr. Jenner (2003) TV episode, Played by John Warnaby
- Mrs Brown (1997) Played by Richard Pasco (as Doctor Jenner)
... aka "Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown" - USA (promotional title)
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- Alix (1975) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Segal (as Dr. Jenner)
- Invincible Mr. Disraeli (1963) (TV) Played by Hugh Franklin (as Dr. Jenner)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Invincible Mr. Disraeli (#12.4)" - USA (anthology series)
- Miracle in May (1952) (TV) Played by Richard Waring
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Miracle in May (#1.18)" - USA (anthology series)
- The God of Gold (1912) Played by Eddie James
- It Can't Be Done (1948) Played by Matthew Boulton (as Dr. Jenner)
... aka "Passing Parade No. 63: It Can't Be Done" - USA (series title)
Queen Victoria: I have noticed of late that my feelings of grief are not so strong, and I find myself leaning more on the comfort of living friends. Friends close to me now.
Doctor Jenner: Your Majesty, a settled resignation is more lasting proof of affection than active grief. If the Good Lord sees fit to bring one into contact with congenial fellow beings, one need not analyze one's reaction too deeply. To allow oneself to be comforted by someone else need not imply disloyalty to the memory of the loved one.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.