Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Edward Jenner (Character)
from The God of Gold (1912)
- "Magic Grandad"
- Famous People 2: Dr. Jenner (2003) TV episode, Played by John Warnaby
- Mrs Brown (1997) Played by Richard Pasco (as Doctor Jenner)
... aka "Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown" - USA (promotional title)
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- Alix (1975) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Segal (as Dr. Jenner)
- Invincible Mr. Disraeli (1963) (TV) Played by Hugh Franklin (as Dr. Jenner)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Invincible Mr. Disraeli (#12.4)" - USA (anthology series)
- Miracle in May (1952) (TV) Played by Richard Waring
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Miracle in May (#1.18)" - USA (anthology series)
- The God of Gold (1912) Played by Eddie James
- It Can't Be Done (1948) Played by Matthew Boulton (as Dr. Jenner)
... aka "Passing Parade No. 63: It Can't Be Done" - USA (series title)
Doctor Jenner: [about John Brown] Cause of death was pneumonia.
Henry Ponsonby: Not too protracted, I hope.
Doctor Jenner: A few days. When he heard, the Prince of Wales threw the bust over the wall of the north tower. Took four hours to gather the fragments.
Henry Ponsonby: Queen wishes to publish an account of him.
Doctor Jenner: Dear, oh, dear.
Henry Ponsonby: We think she can be dissuaded. Have you had a glance at the diary?
Doctor Jenner: Yes.
Henry Ponsonby: Quite. I think I best take it back.
Doctor Jenner: Oh, of course.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.