Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
F. Scott Fitzgerald (Character)
from Fitzgerald (2002) (TV)
- Genius (2015) Played by Guy Pearce
- "Hotel Secrets & Legends"
... aka "Mysteries at the Hotel" - USA (alternative title)
- Mad Scientist; Hollywood Scandal; Outlaw's End (2014) TV episode, Played by Ryan Gangl
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Boris Alexander
- Midnight in Paris (2011) Played by Tom Hiddleston
- Fitzgerald's Flask (2006) Played by Robert M. Snyder
- Meeting F. Scott Fitzgerald (2006) (V) Played by Larry Vanderveen
- American Writer (2004) Played by Tom Getty
- Fitzgerald (2002) (TV) Played by Jeremy Irons
... aka "Last Call" - Canada (original title)
- "American Masters"
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: Winter Dreams (2001) TV episode, Played by Campbell Scott (as F Scott Fitzgerald)
- Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle (1994) Played by Malcolm Gets
- Zelda (1993) (TV) Played by Timothy Hutton
- "Hollywood Detective" Played by Ian Buchanan
- The Muse (1991) TV episode, Played by Ian Buchanan
- Perfidi incanti (1985) (TV) Played by Tomas Arana
- "Magnum, P.I."
- The Case of the Red-Faced Thespian (1984) TV episode, Played by John McCook
- F. Scott Fitzgerald in Hollywood (1975) (TV) Played by Jason Miller
- A Dream of Living (1975) (TV) Played by David Hemmings
- F. Scott Fitzgerald and 'The Last of the Belles' (1974) (TV) Played by Richard Chamberlain
- F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Dream Divided (1969) TV episode, Played by Edward Woodward
- Beloved Infidel (1959) Played by Gregory Peck
Frances Kroll: Scott, tell me about Zelda.
F. Scott Fitzgerald: I met her at a dance when I was 21. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. When she looked at me she looked at me she looked right inside me. Way deep with a look that said "Well hello there old thing where have you been all these years? Whats been keeping you?" I proposed...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.