Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Percy Bysshe Shelley (Character)
from Frankenstein Unbound (1990)
- Frankenstein's Patchwork Monster (2014) Played by Tara Rosado (as Mary Shelley) / Paul McGinnis (as Percy Shelley)
- eXploZion! (2012) Played by Alice Doggett (as Mary Shelley) / Bill Durham (as Percy Shelley)
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Ashley Edmiston (as Mary Shelley) / Gerald B. Browning (as Percy Shelley)
- "The Romantics" Played by Cara Horgan (as Mary Shelley)
- Eternity (2011) TV episode, Played by Blake Ritson
- "Time Warp Trio"
- Nightmare on Joe's Street (2006) TV episode, Played by Vickie Papavs (as Mary Shelley) / Ray Landry (as Percy Shelley)
- Frankenstein: Birth of a Monster (2003) (TV) Played by Oliver Chris / Lucy Davenport (as Mary Shelley)
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Mary Shelley (????) TV episode, Played by Emma Kennedy (as Mary Shelley) / Martin Hyder (as Percy Shelley)
- Byron (2003) (TV) Played by Oliver Dimsdale / Sally Hawkins (as Mary Shelley)
- The Modern Prometheus (1997) TV episode, Played by Tracy Keating (as Mary Shelley) / Christopher Staines (as Percy Shelley)
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Stephen Lang
- Dread Poets' Society (1992) (TV) Played by Alan Cumming (as Shelley) / Emma Fielding (as Mary Shelley)
- Frankenstein Unbound (1990) Played by Michael Hutchence (as Percy Byshee Shelley)
- Rowing with the Wind (1988) Played by Valentine Pelka / Lizzy McInnerny (as Mary Shelley)
... aka "Remando al viento" - Spain (original title)
- Haunted Summer (1988) Played by Eric Stoltz (as Percy Shelley)
- "Black Adder the Third"
... aka "Blackadder III" - USA (video title)
- Ink and Incapability (1987) TV episode, Played by Lee Cornes (as Shelley)
- Gothic (1986) Played by Julian Sands (as Shelley) / Natasha Richardson (as Mary Shelley)
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- Michael Ellis (1974) TV episode, Played by Terry Gilliam
- Shelley (1972) (TV) Played by Robert Powell / Jenny Agutter (as Mary Shelley)
- Le dernier matin de Percy Shelley (1965) Played by Clotilde Joano (as Percy Shelley)
- The Bride of Frankenstein (1935) Played by Douglas Walton
... aka "Bride of Frankenstein" - USA (original title)
Lord Byron: The rivers, lakes and ocean. The tides were in their grave. The moon their mistress, had expired before. The winds were withered in the stagnant air... why are you limping Polidori?
John Polidori: I have twisted my ankle, my Lord.
Lord Byron: Well, congratulations. At last you've managed to be like me. Although, in precisely the way I would least liker to be like Lord Byron. Vanity leads men to imitate other men, and poetry to imitate itself. Do you know what the finest poem would be? It would be the poem that gave life to matter, by force of imagination alone.
Mary Shelley: It would be horrible!
Percy Bysshe Shelley: Do you know that the best our scientists can do, is to make a dead worm wriggle in a glass jar.
Claire Clairmont: And what does our doctor think about all this?
John Polidori: That the imagination only creates things that are dead, although they may sometimes be beautiful. And that science only discovers new ways of killing.
Claire Clairmont: Good heavens, my Lord! Where did you find your bedside doctor?
Lord Byron: Queen of England recommended him to me.
John Polidori: My dramatic works had a certain curative effect on her, but my medical prescriptions made her vomit.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.