Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Percy Bysshe Shelley (Character)
from Frankenstein Unbound (1990)
- Frankenstein's Patchwork Monster (2013) Played by Paul McGinnis (as Percy Shelley)
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Gerald B. Browning (as Percy Shelley)
- "The Romantics"
- Eternity (2011) TV episode, Played by Blake Ritson
- "Time Warp Trio"
- Nightmare on Joe's Street (2006) TV episode, Played by Ray Landry (as Percy Shelley)
- Frankenstein: Birth of a Monster (2003) (TV) Played by Oliver Chris
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Mary Shelley (????) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder (as Percy Shelley)
- Byron (2003) (TV) Played by Oliver Dimsdale
- The Modern Prometheus (1997) TV episode, Played by Christopher Staines (as Percy Shelley)
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Stephen Lang
- Dread Poets' Society (1992) (TV) Played by Alan Cumming (as Shelley)
- Frankenstein Unbound (1990) Played by Michael Hutchence (as Percy Byshee Shelley)
- Rowing with the Wind (1988) Played by Valentine Pelka
... aka "Remando al viento" - Spain (original title)
- Haunted Summer (1988) Played by Eric Stoltz (as Percy Shelley)
- "Black Adder the Third"
... aka "Blackadder III" - USA (video title)
- Ink and Incapability (1987) TV episode, Played by Lee Cornes (as Shelley)
- Gothic (1986) Played by Julian Sands (as Shelley)
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- Michael Ellis (1974) TV episode, Played by Terry Gilliam
- Shelley (1972) (TV) Played by Robert Powell
- Le dernier matin de Percy Shelley (1965) Played by Clotilde Joano (as Percy Shelley)
- The Bride of Frankenstein (1935) Played by Douglas Walton
... aka "Bride of Frankenstein" - USA (original title)
Lord Byron: Prologue
[looking out the window at a thunderstorm]
Lord Byron: How beautifully dramatic! The cruelest savage exhibition of nature at her worst without.
[turns to face Mary and Percy Shelley, both seated]
Lord Byron: And we three. We elegant three within. I should like to think that an irate Jehovah was pointing those arrows of lightning directly at my head. The unbowed head of George Gordon, Lord Byron. England's greatest sinner. But I cannot flatter myself to that extent. Possibly those thunders are for our dear Shelley. Heavens applause for England's greatest poet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.