Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Babes in Toyland (1934)
- Babes in Toyland (1997) Played by Christopher Plummer (as Barnaby Crookedman)
- Babes in Toyland (1986) (TV) Played by Richard Mulligan (as Barnaby Barnicle)
- Babes in Toyland (1961) Played by Ray Bolger
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- Babes in Toyland (1960) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Winters
- Babes in Toyland (1955) (TV) Played by Jack E. Leonard (as Silas Barnaby)
- Babes in Toyland (1954) (TV) Played by Jack E. Leonard (as Silas Barnaby)
- Babes in Toyland (1934) Played by Henry Brandon
... aka "March of the Wooden Soldiers" - USA (alternative title)
Barnaby: Oh, yeah? Well, with your attitude, you could be out of here right quick! You know that?
Mary: With your attitude, I could be out of here right now! There's a blizzard out there, it's Christmas eve, but I'm gonna take my baby sister home.
Lisa Piper: Mary!
Mary: I know. I know you're not a baby, you're eleven years old. And if you have any accumizations, which I know that you don't, you would advise all of your customers to get out of here while there's still time! Come on, Lisa. Let's go find Jack.
Barnaby: How do you like that? You ruin my biggest one-day take of the year. What are you, crazy?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.