Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Babes in Toyland (1934)
- Babes in Toyland (1997) Played by Christopher Plummer (as Barnaby Crookedman)
- Babes in Toyland (1986) (TV) Played by Richard Mulligan (as Barnaby Barnicle)
- Babes in Toyland (1961) Played by Ray Bolger
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- Babes in Toyland (1960) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Winters
- Babes in Toyland (1955) (TV) Played by Jack E. Leonard (as Silas Barnaby)
- Babes in Toyland (1954) (TV) Played by Jack E. Leonard (as Silas Barnaby)
- Babes in Toyland (1934) Played by Henry Brandon
... aka "March of the Wooden Soldiers" - USA (alternative title)
Mary: [gives Lisa a Mountain Master] Congratulations, Lisa, on winning the "Sister of the Year" award.
Lisa Piper: Oh, wow. A Mountain Master. They're the best and so are you.
Barnaby: [sees Lisa holding the Mountain Master after Mary gives it to her] Put that back, you little creep. That's stolen property!
Lisa Piper: It costs exactly half of the salary that you own me, Mr. Barney.
Barnaby: Well, you can sue me for the other half!
Mary: Come on, Lisa.
[She and Lisa leave the toy store]
Barnaby: And you two. The two of you? You can sue me too!
George: That's just what we'll do. Merry Christmas.
Jack: Merry Christmas.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.