Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Scotty Wandell (Character)
from "Brothers & Sisters" (2006)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 173)|
- "Brothers & Sisters"
... aka "Brothers and Sisters" - USA (DVD title)
- Walker Down the Aisle (2011) TV episode, Played by Luke Macfarlane
- For Better or for Worse (2011) TV episode, Played by Luke Macfarlane
- Father Unknown (2011) TV episode, Played by Luke Macfarlane
- Wouldn't It Be Nice (2011) TV episode, Played by Luke Macfarlane
- Never Say Never (2011) TV episode, Played by Luke Macfarlane
Scotty Wandell: You love it.
Kevin Walker: Love what?
Scotty Wandell: All of them being here. Hosted by you, Mr. "I've got the keys to a fabulous beach house, soon to be partner of a major L.A. law firm."
Kevin Walker: You forgot "just married."
Scotty Wandell: I left out that little detail.
Kevin Walker: You know what? I think I do. I think I love being lord of the manor.
Scotty Wandell: That's because you like being the center of attention like everybody else in your family.
Kevin Walker: Yeah. Actually it's amazing none of us went into showbusiness.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.