Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Miriam Grasso (Character)
from "Murder One" (1995)
- "Murder One"
- Chapter Seventeen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Barbara Bosson
- Chapter Eighteen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Barbara Bosson
- Chapter Sixteen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Barbara Bosson
- Chapter Fifteen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Barbara Bosson
- Chapter Thirteen, Year Two (1997) TV episode, Played by Barbara Bosson
- "Murder One: Diary of a Serial Killer" (1997) TV series Played by Barbara Bosson
[Ted and Chris Docknovich are in Miriam Grasso's office watching a news report about how the defense will sleep better now that Miriam has quit from prosecuting the case]
Miriam Grasso: How'bout it Ted? Getting any more sleep these days?
Theodore Hoffman: I feel like I've been watching a production of waiting for Godot. It's fascinating, but what does it mean?
Miriam Grasso: It means that the leak about Lester's nurse came from Garfield. I cornered him in his office. Told him I didn't appreciate him going around me to the press. And then after a brief stab at a denial, he admitted it. And one thing led to another and I quit.
Theodore Hoffman: Do you think that's wise?
Miriam Grasso: I'm not getting rich in this job Teddy. All I have is my reputation. I think your client's guilty as hell. But I don't like to feel like somebody's puppet. Especially when it's Roger Garfield's hand that's up my dress.
Miriam Grasso: [Directed to Chris Docknovich] Excuse my language young man.
Theodore Hoffman: Who's replacing you?
Miriam Grasso: It's up to Roger.
Theodore Hoffman: Well, speaking personally Miriam, I'm gonna miss you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.