Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carol Ferris (Character)
from Green Lantern (2011)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- The Dark Knight Returns: An Epic Fan Film (2016) Played by Taylor Pietz
- "Cartoon Superheroes Abridged"
- The Movie (2015) TV episode, Played by George O'Connor
- "Green Lantern: The Animated Series"
- Love Is a Battlefield (2013) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- New Guy (2012) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Homecoming (2012) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- In Love and War (2012) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Beware My Power: Part One (2011) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Depths (2012) TV episode, Played by Kari Wahlgren
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- The Scorn of the Star Sapphire! (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel Quaintance
- Green Lantern (2011) Played by Blake Lively / Jenna Craig (as Young Carol)
- Green Lantern: First Flight (2009) (V) Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Justice League: The New Frontier (2008) (V) Played by Brooke Shields
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Injustice for All: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Injustice for All (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Fury: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Fury (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
Green Lantern: Evening, ma'am. Didn't have chance to say goodbye. Are you okay?
Carol Ferris: Uh, yeah, no, I'm glad I have a chance to thank you.
Green Lantern: Just doing my job. No thanks necessary, miss.
Carol Ferris: No, it is. You saved my life. You saved all of our lives. That was a very...
[looks closer at him]
Carol Ferris: Hal?
Green Lantern: Miss?
Carol Ferris: Hal? Oh, my G...! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Hal!
Green Lantern: How did you know it was me?
Carol Ferris: What do you mean? I've known you my whole life! I've seen you naked! You don't think I would recognize you because I can't see your cheekbones? What is this? Why is your skin green? Why are you glowing? What the hell is with that mask?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.