Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carol Ferris (Character)
from Green Lantern (2011)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- "Green Lantern: The Animated Series"
- Love Is a Battlefield (2013) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- New Guy (2012) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Homecoming (2012) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- In Love and War (2012) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Beware My Power: Part One (2011) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Depths (2012) TV episode, Played by Kari Wahlgren
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- The Scorn of the Star Sapphire! (2011) TV episode, Played by Rachel Quaintance
- Green Lantern (2011) Played by Blake Lively / Jenna Craig (as Young Carol)
- Green Lantern: First Flight (2009) (V) Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Justice League: The New Frontier (2008) (V) Played by Brooke Shields
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Injustice for All: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Injustice for All (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Fury: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
- Fury (2002) TV episode, Played by Olivia d'Abo
Thomas Kalmaku: Let me get this straight. This thing that's out there, attacking planets, is connected to Hector?
Hal Jordan: Some how it infected him after it killed Abin Sur.
Carol Ferris: Well, you're just gonna have to stop it.
Hal Jordan: Oh, just gonna have to stop it! Well, I tried that and I failed and the Senator died. I told you the ring made a mistake.
Carol Ferris: Wait, go back. How did the ring make a mistake?
Hal Jordan: The one thing that a Green Lantern is supposed to be is fearless. Fearless, is the job description. That isn't me.
Carol Ferris: So you're just gonna walk away again? Explain this to me, Hal. Please explain to me, just once, why?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.