Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Queen Henrietta Maria (Character)
from Cromwell (1970)
- Minette (2010) Played by Nancy Hallock (as Dowager Queen Henrietta Maria)
- "The Devil's Whore"
- Episode #1.1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Mélodie Abad
- "The Last King"
... aka "Charles II: The Power & the Passion" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Last King: The Power and the Passion of Charles II" - USA (DVD title)
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Diana Rigg
- King Charles I: The Royal Martyr (1994) (V) Played by Linette Crawforth (as Henrietta Maria)
- "By the Sword Divided"
- This War Without an Enemy (1983) TV episode, Played by Marsha Fitzalan
- "Churchill's People"
- March On, Boys! (1975) TV episode, Played by Jean Sadgrove
- Cromwell (1970) Played by Dorothy Tutin
- Oliver Cromwell: Ritratto di un dittatore (1969) (TV) Played by Jeanne Valérie (as La regina Enrichetta Maria)
- "The Further Adventures of the Musketeers"
- Hunted (1967) TV episode, Played by Anna Barry (as Henrietta Maria)
- Abduction (1967) TV episode, Played by Anna Barry (as Henrietta Maria)
- Conflict (1967) TV episode, Played by Anna Barry (as Henrietta Maria)
- Defiance (1967) TV episode, Played by Anna Barry (as Henrietta Maria)
- Witch Wood (1964) (TV) Played by Iza Teller (as Queen Henrietta-Maria)
- "La caméra explore le temps"
- Le procès de Charles 1er (1963) TV episode, Played by Eléonore Hirt (as La reine Henriette)
- Henrietta Maria; or, The Queen of Sorrow (1923) Played by Janet Alexander (as Henrietta Maria)
King Charles: [the king receives a peace offer] Perhaps I should negotiate... listen to my subjects. Perhaps I have been mistaken...
Queen Henrietta Maria: [fiery and impatient] For heaven's sake, my love, if you cannot remain firm in our bedchamber at least try to remain firm in the light of day!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.