Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Byron Sully (Character)
from "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: The Heart Within (2001) (TV) Played by Joe Lando
- Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman: The Movie (1999) (TV) Played by Joe Lando
- "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman"
- A New Beginning (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Lando
- The Fight (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Lando
- To Have and to Hold (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Lando
- Legend II: Vengeance (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Lando
- Birdman (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Lando
Chester Barnes: [a coyote yelps] That sounded close.
Byron Sully: He's at least 4 miles away.
Chester Barnes: Wolves travel in packs, am I right?
Byron Sully: Yes, you are. 'Cept that's a coyote.
Byron Sully: [sound of a night hawk] That's a night hawl. Settin' off to get his prey.
Chester Barnes: Prey?
Byron Sully: Don't worry Chester. You're too big to carry off.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.