Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Spyro the Dragon (1998) (VG)
- Skylanders: Giants (2012) (VG) Played by Josh Keaton
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (2011) (VG) Played by Josh Keaton
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (2008) (VG) Played by Elijah Wood
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007) (VG) Played by Elijah Wood
- The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (2006) (VG) Played by Elijah Wood
- Spyro: A Hero's Tail (2005) (VG) Played by Jess Harnell (as Spyro the Dragon)
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (2002) (VG) Played by Tom Kenny (as Spyro the Dragon)
- Spyro: Year of the Dragon (2000) (VG) Played by Tom Kenny (as Spyro the Dragon)
... aka "Spyro the Dragon 3: Year of the Dragon" - USA (complete title)
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (1999) (VG) Played by Tom Kenny (as Spyro the Dragon)
... aka "Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer" - Europe (English title)
... aka "Spyro the Dragon 2: Ripto's Rage!" - USA (complete title)
- Spyro the Dragon (1998) (VG) Played by Carlos Alazraqui (as Spyro the Dragon)
Ignitus: I should be able to offer you some protection from the heat. Stay close to me.
[Ignitus forms a force field around himself, Spyro and Cynder as they head into the Belt of Fire. Soon, the force field starts to fade]
Spyro: Ignitus, let's turn back! There's got to be another way!
Ignitus: Spyro... Cynder... I've never done right by either of you. Allow me to do this...
Spyro: What are you saying?
Ignitus: My path ends here. But yours lies beyond this. Draw strength from each other and follow your heart... it will never fail you. Now go... go... GO!
[Ignitus sends Spyro and Cynder safely through the Belt of Fire, sacrificing himself in doing so]
Spyro: Ignitus! Noooooo...!
[tries to run back]
Cynder: Spyro, stop! It's too late! You can't do anything for him now!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.