Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Herb Melnick (Character)
from "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 230)|
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Another Night with Neil Diamond (2013) TV episode, Played by Ryan Stiles (as Herb)
- Big Episode: Someone Stole a Spoon (2013) TV episode, Played by Ryan Stiles (as Herb)
- The 9:04 from Pemberton (2013) TV episode, Played by Ryan Stiles (as Herb)
- Run, Steven Staven! Run! (2013) TV episode, Played by Ryan Stiles (as Herb)
- Oh Look! Al-Qaeda! (2012) TV episode, Played by Ryan Stiles (as Herb)
Herb: Honey, we've got a long drive ahead of us. We're spending the holidays in San Diego with my parents.
Judith: That's why I need eggnog.
Herb: Hey, I spent Thanksgiving with YOUR parents.
Alan Harper: Oh, really? Your mom's out of rehab?
Judith: Yes, my mom's out of rehab.
Herb: Actually, she kind of jumped the fence.
Alan Harper: Well, the woman's going to be your mother-in-law, you might as well get used to it. Remember the time she rode out of Betty Ford on a lawn mower?
[Judith glares at Alan]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.