Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Pharaoh Seti I (Character)
from The Prince of Egypt (1998)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by John Turturro (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (2007) Played by Scott McNeil (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Seti)
- Bible Battles (2005) (TV) Played by Steven W. Richardson (as Pharaoh Seti)
- The Mummy Returns (2001) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Pharaoh)
- "In the Beginning"
- Episode #1.1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Richard Rees
- Episode #1.2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Richard Rees
- The Mummy (1999) Played by Aharon Ipalé
... aka "Hamunaptra" - Japan (English title)
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Patrick Stewart (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Cedric Hardwicke (as Sethi)
Nefretiri: Don't exhaust yourself, Great One. Dear Great One.
Sethi: [on his deathbed] Why not, kitten? You are the only thing I regret leaving. You have been my joy.
Nefretiri: And you my only love.
Sethi: Aha. Now you're cheating. There was another. I know. I loved him, too. With my last breath, I'll break my own law and speak the name of... Moses.
[Sethi's last words, were spoken slowly, as he said Moses' name twice]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.