Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Pharaoh Seti I (Character)
from The Prince of Egypt (1998)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by John Turturro (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (2007) Played by Scott McNeil (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Seti)
- Bible Battles (2005) (TV) Played by Steven W. Richardson (as Pharaoh Seti)
- The Mummy Returns (2001) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Pharaoh)
- "In the Beginning"
- Episode #1.1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Richard Rees
- Episode #1.2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Richard Rees
- The Mummy (1999) Played by Aharon Ipalé
... aka "Hamunaptra" - Japan (English title)
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Patrick Stewart (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Cedric Hardwicke (as Sethi)
[Moses discovers the slaughter of the Hebrew babies]
Seti: The Hebrews grew too numerous. They might have risen against us.
Moses: Father, tell me you didn't do this.
Seti: Moses... sometimes, for the greater good, sacrifices must be made.
Seti: [hugging him] Oh, my son... they were only slaves.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.