Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Pharaoh Seti I (Character)
from The Prince of Egypt (1998)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by John Turturro (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (2007) Played by Scott McNeil (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Seti)
- Bible Battles (2005) (TV) Played by Steven W. Richardson (as Pharaoh Seti)
- The Mummy Returns (2001) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Pharaoh)
- In the Beginning (2000) (TV) Played by Richard Rees
- The Mummy (1999) Played by Aharon Ipalé
... aka "Hamunaptra" - Japan (English title)
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Patrick Stewart (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Cedric Hardwicke (as Sethi)
Moses: [to Sethi, after Sethi came to see Moses, as he was completing the city to be built] Pharoah is pleased?
Sethi: With the obelisk, yes. But not with certain accusations made against you.
Moses: By whom?
Sethi: You raided the temple granaries?
[Rameses puts first weight on weight scale, while weight scale on opposite side, stays up]
Sethi: You gave the grain to the slaves?
[Rameses puts second weight on weight scale, while weight scale on opposite side, still stays up]
Rameses: You gave them one day in seven to rest.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.