Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Pharaoh Seti I (Character)
from The Prince of Egypt (1998)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by John Turturro (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (2007) Played by Scott McNeil (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Seti)
- Bible Battles (2005) (TV) Played by Steven W. Richardson (as Pharaoh Seti)
- The Mummy Returns (2001) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Pharaoh)
- "In the Beginning"
- Episode #1.1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Richard Rees
- Episode #1.2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Richard Rees
- The Mummy (1999) Played by Aharon Ipalé
... aka "Hamunaptra" - Japan (English title)
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Patrick Stewart (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Cedric Hardwicke (as Sethi)
Moses: No son could have more love for you than I.
Sethi: Then why are you forcing me to destroy you? What evil has done this to you?
Moses: The evil that men should turn their brothers into beasts of burden, to be stripped of spirit, and hope, and strength - only because they are of another race, another creed. If there is a god, he did not mean this to be so.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.