Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Pharaoh Seti I (Character)
from The Prince of Egypt (1998)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) Played by John Turturro (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (2007) Played by Scott McNeil (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments: The Musical (2006) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Seti)
- Bible Battles (2005) (TV) Played by Steven W. Richardson (as Pharaoh Seti)
- The Mummy Returns (2001) Played by Aharon Ipalé (as Pharaoh)
- In the Beginning (2000) (TV) Played by Richard Rees
- The Mummy (1999) Played by Aharon Ipalé
... aka "Hamunaptra" - Japan (English title)
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) Played by Patrick Stewart (as Seti)
- The Ten Commandments (1956) Played by Cedric Hardwicke (as Sethi)
Rameses: [to Nefretiri] Did you lose your head, my sweet?
Sethi: [to Rameses] I sent you to Goshen to bring me the head of the jackal who would free the slaves. Where is it?
Rameses: The slaves do not need a deliver now. They have Moses.
Nefretiri: Is that a riddle?
Rameses: [to Sethi] He gives them the priests' grain and one day in seven to rest. They call it "The Day of Moses."
[as if it is a holiday]
Jannes: This man makes himself a god.
Nefretiri: I prefer him as a man.
Rameses: You would prefer him as Pharaoh.
Nefretiri: Are you afraid of Moses?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.