Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jakie Rabinowitz (Character)
from The Jazz Singer (1980)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Jazz Singer (1980) Played by Neil Diamond (as Jess Robin)
- The Jazz Singer (1959) TV episode, Played by Barry Gordon (as Larry) / Jerry Lewis (as Joey Rabinowitz)
- The Jazz Singer (1952) Played by Danny Thomas (as Jerry Golding)
- "Broadway Television Theatre"
- The Jazz Singer (1952) TV episode, Played by Lionel Ames
- The Jazz Singer (1927) Played by Al Jolson / Robert Gordon
- Paul Merton Looks at Alfred Hitchcock (2009) (TV) Played by Al Jolson
- Warner at War (2008) (TV) Played by Al Jolson
- "City Confidential"
- Old Hollywood: Silent Stars, Deadly Secrets (2007) TV episode, Played by Al Jolson (as Jack Robin)
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Give My Regards to Broadway: 1893-1927 (2004) TV episode, Played by Al Jolson (as Jack Robin)
- Syncopated City: 1919-1933 (2004) TV episode, Played by Al Jolson (as Jack Robin)
- Okay for Sound (1946) Played by Al Jolson (as Jack Robin)
Jess Robin: He's just kidding around, right?
Molly Bell: No, they're doing it for real.
Jess Robin: This song's supposed to be a ballad.
Paul Rossini: That's his style, mister. Made him a millionaire.
Jess Robin: Yeah, but the thing is it's too fast. You can't hear the words.
Paul Rossini: Yeah, that's why we brought you down here. He changed the tempo. You got to change the lyrics.
Keith Lennox: Hold it! HOLD IT! What are you playing? I told you three... how many times... Three times I've told you, it's too slow! Don't you understand, it's too slow. I want it faster, all right? Faster. Da da da da, all right? Boom boom boom boom!
Paul Rossini: We can hear the "boom boom" in here, darling. It really sounds wonderful...
Keith Lennox: I don't give a monkey's what you can hear, all right?
Paul Rossini: But we're going to...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.