Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cherie Blair (Character)
from The Deal (2003) (TV)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "The Comic Strip Presents..."
- The Hunt for Tony Blair (2011) TV episode, Played by Catherine Shepherd (as Cherie)
- The Special Relationship (2010) (TV) Played by Helen McCrory
- Blaired Vision (2007) (TV) Played by Margaret Fowler
- The Trial of Tony Blair (2007) (TV) Played by Phoebe Nicholls
- The Queen (2006) Played by Helen McCrory
- A Very Social Secretary (2005) (TV) Played by Doon Mackichan
- Blair vs. Blair (2005) TV episode, Played by Caroline Bernstein
- "2DTV" Played by Jan Ravens
- Episode #5.1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Kate O'Sullivan
- Episode #4.6 (2004) TV episode, Played by Kate O'Sullivan
- Episode #4.5 (2004) TV episode, Played by Kate O'Sullivan
- Episode #2.3 (2002) TV episode, Played by Jan Ravens
- The Deal (2003) (TV) Played by Elizabeth Berrington
- "Bull Island"
- Christmas Show (2001) TV episode, Played by Emma Moohan
- "Sermon from St. Albion's"
- Episode #2.1 (1999) TV episode, Played by Rebecca Front
- "Harry Hill"
- Episode #1.7 (1997) TV episode, Played by Barrie Gosney
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #19.7 (1996) TV episode, Played by Kate Robbins
[Cherie has just offered a 'shallow' curtsy. The Queen looks at her and smiles]
HM Queen Elizabeth II: Mrs Blair, lovely to see you, and congratulations.
[the Queen shakes Cherie's hand]
HM Queen Elizabeth II: You must be very proud, and exhausted I imagine. Where will you be spending the summer?
Cherie Blair: Erm, France.
HM Queen Elizabeth II: Oh, lovely.
Tony Blair: You'll be in Balmoral?
HM Queen Elizabeth II: Yes, yes, I can't wait. It's such a wonderful place. My great great grandmother Victoria once said 'Balmoral always seems to breath peace and make one forget the world and its sad turmoils'.
Robin Janvrin: [comes into room] Your Majesty?
HM Queen Elizabeth II: Oh, excuse me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.