Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Albert (Character)
from Victoria & Albert (2001) (TV)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- Mr. Turner (2014) Played by Tom Wlaschiha
- The Young Victoria (2009) Played by Rupert Friend
- Queen Victoria's Men (2008) (TV) Played by Matt Addis
- Looking for Victoria (2003) (TV) Played by Richard Betts
- Victoria & Albert (2001) (TV) Played by Jonathan Firth
- Victorians Uncovered: The Perfect Marriage (2001) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Abbott
- "Network First: Victoria and Albert"
- He Influenced Me in Everything (1997) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whaley
- A Queen Alone (1997) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whaley
- Blackadder's Christmas Carol (1988) (TV) Played by Jim Broadbent
- "Disraeli: Portrait of a Romantic"
... aka "Disraeli" - UK (original title)
- The Great Game 1858-1872 (1978) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Longhurst
- "The Mayor of Casterbridge"
- Episode #1.6 (1978) TV episode, Played by Lloyd McGuire
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- Alix (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- The New World (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- An Experiment in Education (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- The Boy (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- "Fall of Eagles"
- The English Princess (1974) TV episode, Played by Frank Thornton
- The Great McGonagall (1974) Played by Julian Chagrin
- "Victoria Regina"
- Autumn (1964) TV episode, Played by Joachim Hansen
- Summer (1964) TV episode, Played by Joachim Hansen
- Spring (1964) TV episode, Played by Joachim Hansen
- Victoria Regina (1961) (TV) Played by James Donald
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Victoria Regina (#11.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- Famous Love Affairs (1961) Played by Alain Delon
... aka "Amours célèbres" - France (original title)
- Time Remembered (1961) (TV) Played by Christopher Plummer
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Time Remembered (#10.4)" - USA (anthology series)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Victoria Regina (1957) TV episode, Played by Harry Lockart
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- Victoria Regina (1957) TV episode, Played by Paul Stevens
- Victoria Regina (1951) TV episode, Played by Kent Smith
- "Telephone Time"
- The Consort (1957) TV episode, Played by Robert Vaughn
- The Swan (1956) Played by Alec Guinness
- Let's Make Up (1954) Played by Peter Graves
... aka "Lilacs in the Spring" - UK (original title)
- "Happy and Glorious"
- 1861-1862 (1952) TV episode, Played by Michael Aldridge
- 1842-1853 (1952) TV episode, Played by Michael Aldridge
- The Lady with a Lamp (1951) Played by Peter Graves
- The Mudlark (1950) Played by Michael Brooke
- Queen of Destiny (1938) Played by Anton Walbrook
... aka "Sixty Glorious Years" - UK (original title)
- Victoria the Great (1937) Played by Anton Walbrook
- Mädchenjahre einer Königin (1936) Played by Friedrich Benfer
- Court Waltzes (1933) Played by François Rozet
... aka "La guerre des valses" - Germany (original title)
- Balaclava (1928) Played by Eugene Leahy
- Sixty Years a Queen (1913) Played by Roy Travers
- "MGM Parade"
- Episode #1.34 (1956) TV episode, Played by Alec Guinness
- Land of Liberty (1939) Played by Anton Walbrook
Prince Albert: Your father used to call you his swan, so I am told. I think that's a good thing to remember. Think what it means to be a swan: to glide like a dream on the smooth surface of the lake, and never go to the shore. On dry land, where ordinary people walk, the swan is awkward, even ridiculous. When she waddles up the bank she painfully resembles a different kind of bird, n'est-ce-pas?
Princess Alexandra: A goose.
Prince Albert: I'm afraid so. And there she must stay, out on the lake: silent, white, majestic. Be a bird, but never fly. Know one song, but never sing it until the moment of death. And so it must be for you, Alexandra: cool indifference to the staring crowds along the bank. And the song? Never.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.