Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Albert (Character)
from Victoria & Albert (2001) (TV)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- Mr. Turner (2014) Played by Tom Wlaschiha
- Episode #1.5 (2013) TV episode, Played by Tom Stuart
- The Young Victoria (2009) Played by Rupert Friend
- Queen Victoria's Men (2008) (TV) Played by Matt Addis
- Looking for Victoria (2003) (TV) Played by Richard Betts
- Victoria & Albert (2001) (TV) Played by Jonathan Firth
- Victorians Uncovered: The Perfect Marriage (2001) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Abbott
- "Network First: Victoria and Albert"
- He Influenced Me in Everything (1997) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whaley
- A Queen Alone (1997) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whaley
- Blackadder's Christmas Carol (1988) (TV) Played by Jim Broadbent
- "Disraeli: Portrait of a Romantic"
... aka "Disraeli" - UK (original title)
- The Great Game 1858-1872 (1978) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Longhurst
- "The Mayor of Casterbridge"
- Episode #1.6 (1978) TV episode, Played by Lloyd McGuire
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- Alix (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- The New World (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- An Experiment in Education (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- The Boy (1975) TV episode, Played by Robert Hardy
- "Fall of Eagles"
- The English Princess (1974) TV episode, Played by Frank Thornton
- The Great McGonagall (1974) Played by Julian Chagrin
- "Victoria Regina"
- Autumn (1964) TV episode, Played by Joachim Hansen
- Summer (1964) TV episode, Played by Joachim Hansen
- Spring (1964) TV episode, Played by Joachim Hansen
- Victoria Regina (1961) (TV) Played by James Donald
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Victoria Regina (#11.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- Famous Love Affairs (1961) Played by Alain Delon
... aka "Amours célèbres" - France (original title)
- Time Remembered (1961) (TV) Played by Christopher Plummer
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Time Remembered (#10.4)" - USA (anthology series)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Victoria Regina (1957) TV episode, Played by Harry Lockart
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- Victoria Regina (1957) TV episode, Played by Paul Stevens
- Victoria Regina (1951) TV episode, Played by Kent Smith
- "Telephone Time"
- The Consort (1957) TV episode, Played by Robert Vaughn
- The Swan (1956) Played by Alec Guinness
- Let's Make Up (1954) Played by Peter Graves
... aka "Lilacs in the Spring" - UK (original title)
- "Happy and Glorious"
- 1861-1862 (1952) TV episode, Played by Michael Aldridge
- 1842-1853 (1952) TV episode, Played by Michael Aldridge
- The Lady with a Lamp (1951) Played by Peter Graves
- The Mudlark (1950) Played by Michael Brooke
- Queen of Destiny (1938) Played by Anton Walbrook
... aka "Sixty Glorious Years" - UK (original title)
- Victoria the Great (1937) Played by Anton Walbrook
- Mädchenjahre einer Königin (1936) Played by Friedrich Benfer
- Court Waltzes (1933) Played by François Rozet
... aka "La guerre des valses" - Germany (original title)
- Balaclava (1928) Played by Eugene Leahy
- Sixty Years a Queen (1913) Played by Roy Travers
- "MGM Parade"
- Episode #1.34 (1956) TV episode, Played by Alec Guinness
- Land of Liberty (1939) Played by Anton Walbrook
Ebenezer Blackadder: Cork it, fatso! Don't you realise that this is the Victorian Age, where apart from Queen Piglet-Features herself, women and children are to be seen and not heard!
Prince Albert: Queen Piglet-Features!
Ebenezer Blackadder: Yes! "Empress Oink," us lads call her. The only person in the kingdom who looks dafter than her is that stupid Frankfurter of a husband. "The Pig and the Prig," we call them. How they ever managed to produce their one hundred and twelve children is quite beyond me. The bed-chambers of Buckingham Palace must be copiously supplied with blindfolds!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.