Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Pick the NOSE...
- Time Changing Characters
- What type of wizard would you like to be?
- The TV character-To-Movie Crossover I'd like to see...
- The most affectionate, loving & dearest Mom
- Ginger or Mary Ann or...?
- Who would you want as your TV Mom?
- Friday Face-Off: Jeannie Vs. Samantha
- Make A Wish...
Samantha Stephens (Character)
from "Bewitched" (1964)
|Photos (See all 45 | slideshow)|
- Bewitched (2005) Played by Nicole Kidman (as Samantha)
- The Truth, Nothing But the Truth, So Help Me, Sam (1972) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- Sam's Witchcraft Blows a Fuse (1972) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- A Good Turn Never Goes Unpunished (1972) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- School Days, School Daze (1972) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- George Washington Zapped Here: Part 2 (1972) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- "The Flintstones"
- Samantha (1965) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- On the Run (1965) (TV) Played by Elizabeth Montgomery (as Samantha Stevens)
- "The Sixties"
- When Television Came of Age (2014) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery (as Samantha Stevens)
- "La imagen de tu vida"
- Episode #1.5 (2006) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- Bewitched (2005) Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- Bewitched: The Magic Unveiled (2005) (V) Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- Reflections of Evil (2002) Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
- T.V. Sphincter (1987) (V) Played by Elizabeth Montgomery
Darrin Stephens: Oh, well, Mr. Norton, I want you to know that I'll understand if you request another account executive.
Mr. Norton: [decides to let Darrin go] Darrin, all I know is, a man whose wife can raise black Peruvian roses, can't be all bad.
Darrin Stephens: She's something pretty special.
Mr. Norton: Special? Mrs. Stephens, you must be the greatest horitculturist in the country, or some sort of a, a magician.
Samantha Stephens: Oh, not at all, Mr. Norton. I simply have a green...
Darrin Stephens: ...Nose. Uh, thumb.
Samantha Stephens: Yes, thumb.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.