Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Julie Jordan (Character)
from Carousel (1956)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Live from Lincoln Center"
- 'Carousel' with the New York Philharmonic (2013) TV episode, Played by Kelli O'Hara
- Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh (1998) (TV) Played by Joanna Riding
... aka "Great Performances: Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh" - USA (series title)
... aka "Hey, Mr. Producer!" - USA (short title)
- City Hall (1996) Played by Jennifer Prescott (as Julie Jordan in 'Carousel')
- Carousel (1967) (TV) Played by Mary Grover
- Carousel (1956) Played by Shirley Jones
... aka "Rodgers and Hammerstein's Carousel" - USA (complete title)
- General Foods 25th Anniversary Show: A Salute to Rodgers and Hammerstein (1954) (TV) Played by Jan Clayton
... aka "General Foods Anniversary Show" - USA (short title)
- Liliom (1934) Played by Madeleine Ozeray (as Julie Boulard)
- Out of My Dreams: Oscar Hammerstein II (2012) (TV) Played by Jan Clayton / Shirley Jones
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin': 1943-1960 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jan Clayton
The Daughter: Mother, did anyone ever hit you? I mean a real slap that you can hear ring, and you didn't feel a thing?
Julie: Yes, my child. There was a time when someone hit me, and I didn't feel a thing.
The Daughter: Then, it is possible for someone to hit you, and not hurt you at all?
Julie: Yes, my child. Someone can beat you, and beat you, without hurting you at all.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.