Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Julie Jordan (Character)
from Carousel (1956)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Live from Lincoln Center"
- 'Carousel' with the New York Philharmonic (2013) TV episode, Played by Kelli O'Hara
- Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh (1998) (TV) Played by Joanna Riding
... aka "Great Performances: Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh" - USA (series title)
... aka "Hey, Mr. Producer!" - USA (short title)
- City Hall (1996) Played by Jennifer Prescott (as Julie Jordan in 'Carousel')
- Carousel (1967) (TV) Played by Mary Grover
- Carousel (1956) Played by Shirley Jones
... aka "Rodgers and Hammerstein's Carousel" - USA (complete title)
- General Foods 25th Anniversary Show: A Salute to Rodgers and Hammerstein (1954) (TV) Played by Jan Clayton
... aka "General Foods Anniversary Show" - USA (short title)
- Liliom (1934) Played by Madeleine Ozeray (as Julie Boulard)
- Out of My Dreams: Oscar Hammerstein II (2012) (TV) Played by Jan Clayton / Shirley Jones
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin': 1943-1960 (2004) TV episode, Played by Jan Clayton
Louise Bigelow: I didn't make it up, Mother. Honest, there was a strange man here, and he hit me hard. I heard the sound of it, Mother, but it didn't hurt. It didn't hurt at all. It was just as if he kissed my hand.
Julie Jordan: Go into the house, Louise.
Louise Bigelow: What's happened, Mother? Don't you believe me?
Julie Jordan: I believe you.
Louise Bigelow: Then why don't you tell me why you're actin' so funny?
Julie Jordan: It's nothin', darlin'.
Louise Bigelow: But is it possible, Mother, for someone to hit you hard like that - real loud and hard, and it not hurt you at all?
Julie Jordan: It is possible dear, for someone to hit you, hit you hard, and it not hurt at all.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.