Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Absolutely Fabulous" (1992)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie (2016) Played by Julia Sawalha (as Saffy)
... aka "Ab Fab" - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Ab Fab: The Movie" - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Absolutely Fabulous" - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Absolutely Fabulous: The Film" - International (English title) (informal title)
- "Absolutely Fabulous"
- Olympics (2012) TV episode, Played by Julia Sawalha
- Job (2012) TV episode, Played by Julia Sawalha
- Identity (2011) TV episode, Played by Julia Sawalha
- White Box (2004) TV episode, Played by Julia Sawalha
- Cold Turkey (2003) TV episode, Played by Julia Sawalha
- Ab Fab (2009) (TV) Played by Zosia Mamet
- "Room 101"
- Episode #9.3 (2004) TV episode, Played by Julia Sawalha
- The Story of Absolutely Fabulous (2004) (TV) Played by Dawn French
Edina: I know it's a sensitive issue with someone your age, darling. And a bit embarassed to talk about it, aren't you, sweetie? Mm? My analyst says that I should let you sort it out in your own time, and everything. But Jesus Christ, darling! Not one bloody boyfriend in the whole time that I've known you! I mean, you're not that bloody ugly! What's the matter with you? Huh? Have you read that "Karma Sutra" I gave you? No! That Dutch cap has only ever seen the light of day. I mean, God! Here I am, your mother, poised for your first sexual experience and night after night, dry bloody sheets! I'm sorry, darling, but I don't want a little moustached virgin for a daughter, so do something about it! Unless of course...
Saffron: Mum, don't!
Edina: Well, darling...
Saffron: Mum, please!
Edina: Unless of course... Unless of course you're gay, darling.
Edina: Sweetie! Are you darling? You can tell me, sweetie. Are you darling?
Saffron: Yes, I'm gay.
Edina: Oh, hoorah!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.