Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lord Melbourne (Character)
from Mädchenjahre einer Königin (1936)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- Young England (2016) TV episode, Played by Harry McEntire (as Edward Oxford)
- Engine of Change (2016) TV episode, Played by Ryan Pope (as Engineer)
- An Ordinary Woman (2016) TV episode, Played by Rufus Sewell
- The Clockwork Prince (2016) TV episode, Played by Rufus Sewell
- Brocket Hall (2016) TV episode, Played by Rufus Sewell
- The Young Victoria (2009) Played by Paul Bettany / Josef Altin (as Edward Oxford)
- Queen Victoria's Men (2008) (TV) Played by Jay Benedict
- "Heritage Minutes"
- Le Réseau (1993) TV episode, Played by Doug Price (as Engineer)
- Responsible Government (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hill
- "Churchill's People"
- True Patriots All (1975) TV episode, Played by Richard Mathews
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- The Boy (1975) TV episode, Played by Joseph O'Conor (as Viscount Melbourne)
- Lady Caroline Lamb (1972) Played by Jon Finch (as William Lamb)
... aka "Lady Caroline" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Victoria Regina"
- Spring (1964) TV episode, Played by Cyril Luckham
- Victoria Regina (1961) (TV) Played by Felix Aylmer
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Victoria Regina (#11.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- The Story of Vickie (1954) Played by Karl Ludwig Diehl
... aka "Mädchenjahre einer Königin" - Austria (original title)
... aka "The Pursuit and Loves of Queen Victoria" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Victoria in Dover" - Europe (English title)
- "Happy and Glorious"
- 1838-1841 (1952) TV episode, Played by D.A. Clarke-Smith
- The Prime Minister (1941) Played by Frederick Leister
- Victoria the Great (1937) Played by H.B. Warner
- Mädchenjahre einer Königin (1936) Played by Otto Treßler
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.