Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Edward Seymour (Character)
from "The Tudors" (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "The Tudors"
- Death of a Monarchy (2010) TV episode, Played by Max Brown
- Secrets of the Heart (2010) TV episode, Played by Max Brown
- As It Should Be (2010) TV episode, Played by Max Brown
- Sixth and the Final Wife (2010) TV episode, Played by Max Brown
- You Have My Permission (2010) TV episode, Played by Max Brown
- Henry VIII (2003) (TV) Played by Thomas Lockyer
- Henry VIII and His Six Wives (1972) Played by Michael Byrne
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Catherine Parr (1970) TV episode, Played by Daniel Moynihan
- Jane Seymour (1970) TV episode, Played by Daniel Moynihan
- Nine Days a Queen (1936) Played by Felix Aylmer
... aka "Tudor Rose" - UK (original title)
Charles Brandon: But as to religion, I never read the Gospels and never shall. I'm sure they enlighten you, but I prefer them to remain mysterious. As to the promise of a better world, I can only say that England was merry before, and, all things considered, and with all things as they used to be in times past.
Edward Seymour: Your Grace, if I do not have your support, may I ask if you will act against me?
Charles Brandon: I'm not sure if this is any answer, my Lord Hertford, but I've always been drawn to a phrase used by the French peasants: "Praise the God of all, drink the wine, and let the world be the world."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.