Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Benedict Arnold (Character)
from The American Revolution (1994) (TV)
- First White House Down/McDuck Dynasty (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- George Washington: Cherry Tree Chopper/Star Wars Earn Stripes (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- "The Revolution"
- A President and His Revolution (2007) TV episode, Played by James Karcher (as Gen. Benedict Arnold)
- Treason & Betrayal (2007) TV episode, Played by James Karcher (as Gen. Benedict Arnold)
- "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide"
- Vice Principals & Mondays (2005) TV episode, Played by Mark Fite
- Cheaters & Bullies (2005) TV episode, Played by Mark Fite
- Kidz History: The Revolutionary War (2003) (V) Played by Mariah Morrell
- "Liberty's Kids: Est. 1776"
- Benedict Arnold (2003) TV episode, Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor (2003) (TV) Played by Aidan Quinn (as Gen. Benedict Arnold)
- The American Revolution (1994) (TV) Played by Kelsey Grammer
- "The Simpsons"
- Treehouse of Horror IV (1993) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"
- No Way Back (1968) TV episode, Played by Barry Atwater (as Major General Benedict Arnold)
- "Captain Z-Ro"
- Benedict Arnold (1956) TV episode, Played by Richard Glyer
- "Cavalcade of America"
... aka "DuPont Presents the Cavalcade Theatre" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "DuPont Theater" - USA (fifth season title)
- The Betrayal (1953) TV episode, Played by Dan O'Herlihy
- "You Are There"
- The Treason of Benedict Arnold (1953) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart (as Maj. Gen. Benedict Arnold)
- The Plot to Kidnap General Washington (1952) (TV) Played by Guy Spaull
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Plot to Kidnap General Washington (#1.8)" - USA (anthology series)
- Benedict Arnold (1909) Played by Charles Kent
Marge: Wait! Before you send him to hell, there's something you should see. That's a photo of Homer and I at our wedding.
Richard Nixon: Wait a minute. You got married in an emergency room?
Marge: Well, Homer ate the entire wedding cake by himself... before the wedding.
[the Jury of the Damned all laugh]
Marge: Read the back, the back.
Blackbeard: Arrr! 'Tis some sort of treasure map.
Benedict Arnold: [snatches it away] You idiot, you can't read!
Blackbeard: Aye, 'tis true. My debauchery was my way of compensatin'.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.