Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Miss Agatha Hannigan (Character)
from Annie (1982)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Annie (2014) Played by Cameron Diaz (as Hannigan)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Cameron Diaz/Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars (2014) TV episode, Played by Cameron Diaz (as Miss Hannigan)
- Annie (1999) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates
- Annie: A Royal Adventure! (1995) (TV) Played by Carol Cleveland (as Miss Hannigan) / Mary Kay Bergman (as Miss Hannigan)
- Annie (1982) Played by Carol Burnett (as Miss Hannigan)
- Lights, Camera, Annie! (1982) (TV) Played by Carol Burnett (as Miss Hannigan)
- The 'Annie' Christmas Show (1977) (TV) Played by Dorothy Loudon (as Miss Hannigan)
Daddy Warbucks: You'll sit out this century in some deep, dark penitentiary.
Miss Hannigan: Jail?
Daddy Warbucks: Sign.
Miss Hannigan: I geuss this means I'll never know the feeling of running fingers through your hair.
Daddy Warbucks: You'll rot in jail. In Sing-Sing.
Miss Hannigan: I guess this means no Bonus Iree.
Daddy Warbucks: Will you sign?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.