Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Miss Agatha Hannigan (Character)
from Annie (1982)
- Annie (2014) Played by Cameron Diaz (as Hannigan)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Cameron Diaz/Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars (2014) TV episode, Played by Cameron Diaz (as Miss Hannigan)
- Annie (1999) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates
- Annie: A Royal Adventure! (1995) (TV) Played by Carol Cleveland (as Miss Hannigan) / Mary Kay Bergman (as Miss Hannigan)
- Annie (1982) Played by Carol Burnett (as Miss Hannigan)
- Lights, Camera, Annie! (1982) (TV) Played by Carol Burnett (as Miss Hannigan)
- The 'Annie' Christmas Show (1977) (TV) Played by Dorothy Loudon (as Miss Hannigan)
Miss Hannigan: What are you just standing around here for? You're supposed to clean the bathroom and the kitchen before lunch, my little pig droppings, and if you skip the corners, there will be no lunch. And we're not having hot mush today...
Miss Hannigan: We're having *cold* mush!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.