Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Miss Agatha Hannigan (Character)
from Annie (1982)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Annie (2014) Played by Cameron Diaz (as Hannigan)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Cameron Diaz/Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars (2014) TV episode, Played by Cameron Diaz (as Miss Hannigan)
- Annie (1999) (TV) Played by Kathy Bates
- Annie: A Royal Adventure! (1995) (TV) Played by Carol Cleveland (as Miss Hannigan) / Mary Kay Bergman (as Miss Hannigan)
- Annie (1982) Played by Carol Burnett (as Miss Hannigan)
- Lights, Camera, Annie! (1982) (TV) Played by Carol Burnett (as Miss Hannigan)
- The 'Annie' Christmas Show (1977) (TV) Played by Dorothy Loudon (as Miss Hannigan)
Miss Hannigan: I bet you Miss Sticky Fingers here can loan you a lousy five bucks.
Lily: I beg your pardon, I'm sure, but I don't stoop to what you're incineratin'.
Miss Hannigan: Give me back my goods, toots.
[Lily hands Miss Hannigan the jewelry that she had been holding. Miss Hannigan clears her throat and stares at Lily's chest. Lily then pulls the rest of the jewelry out of her dress]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.