Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Siegfried (Character)
from Schwanensee (1967)
- Barbie in the Pink Shoes (2013) Played by Brett Dier (as Prince Seigfried)
- The Swan Princess Christmas (2012) Played by Michaelangelo (as Singing Prince Derek)
- Swan Lake (2012) Played by Dominic North (as The Prince)
... aka "Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake" - International (English title) (complete title)
... aka "Swan Lake in 3D" - International (English title) (promotional title)
- Black Swan (2010) Played by Benjamin Millepied (as The Prince)
- Swan Lake (2010) (TV) Played by Stanislav Jermakov
... aka "Le Lac des cygnes" - France (original title)
... aka "Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake" - International (English title) (DVD title)
- Swan Lake (2009) (V) Played by Thiago Soares
- Swan Lake (2007) (V) Played by Danila Korsuntev
- "Great Performances: Dance in America"
... aka "Dance in America" - USA (short title)
- 'Swan Lake' with American Ballet Theatre (2005) TV episode, Played by Ángel Corella
- Ode (2004) Played by Jorge Botero (as Freed)
- Schwanensee (1998) (TV) Played by Oliver Matz (as Siegfried)
- "Great Performances"
- Swan Lake (1998) TV episode, Played by Scott Ambler (as The Prince)
- Queen of the Lake (1998) Played by Max Urlacher (as Prince Viktor)
... aka "Jezerní královna" - Czech Republic (original title)
- The Swan Princess: Sing Along (1998) Played by Howard McGillin (as Prince Derek) / Douglas Sills (as Prince Derek) / Brian Nissen (as Prince Derek) / Adam Wylie (as Young Prince Derek) / J.D. Daniels (as Teenage Prince Derek)
- The Swan Princess (1994) Played by Howard McGillin (as Adult Prince Derek) / Adam Wylie (as Young Prince Derek)
- Le lac des cygnes (1992) (TV) Played by Patrick Dupond (as Le Prince Siegfried)
- Svansjön (1990) (TV) Played by Yvan Auzeli (as The prince)
- The Kennedy Center Honors: A Celebration of the Performing Arts (1989) (TV) Played by Robert Lyons (as Prince in "Swan Lake")
- Natalya Makarova's Swan Lake (1988) (TV) Played by Peter Schaufuss
- Wolf Trap Presents the Kirov: Swan Lake (1986) (TV) Played by Konstantin Zaklinsky
- "Jackanory Playhouse"
- The Blacksmith's Son (1982) TV episode, Played by Geoffrey Whitehead
- The Sleeping Princess (1976) TV episode, Played by Peter Settelen (as The Prince)
- Swan Lake (1982) (TV) Played by Anthony Dowell
- Swan Lake (1981) Played by Tarô Shigaki / Christopher Atkins / Steve Knode (as Siegfried)
... aka "Sekai meisaku dôwa: Hakuchô no mizûmi" - Japan (original title)
- "Live from Lincoln Center"
- New York City Opera: Cinderella (1980) TV episode, Played by Rockwell Blake (as The Prince)
- American Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake (1976) TV episode, Played by Ivan Nagy
- The Music Lovers (1970) Played by Alan Dubreuil (as Prince in Swan Lake)
- Lebedinoe ozero (1969) Played by John Markovsky
- Funny Girl (1968) Played by Tommy Rall (as Prince in 'Swan Lake' Parody)
- Schwanensee (1967) Played by Rudolf Nureyev
... aka "Swan Lake" - , USA (literal English title)
- The Royal Ballet (1960) Played by Michael Somes
- "Camera Three"
- Swan Lake (1956) TV episode, Played by Nicholas Magallanes
- Stars of the Russian Ballet (1954) Played by Konstantin Sergeyev (as The Prince)
... aka "Mastera russkogo baleta" - Soviet Union (original title)
- Le lac des cygnes (1937) (TV) Played by Robert Helpmann (as The Prince Siegfried)
- "Great Performances"
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's 'Cinderella' (2004) TV episode, Played by Jon Cypher (as The Prince)
Prince Derek: [ready for target practice] The Great Animal's never gonna give her up without a fight.
Rogers: You're not still thinking she's alive?
Prince Derek: When I find the Great Animal, Rogers, I'll find Odette.
Rogers: Oh, Derek. You've looked everywhere. She's not coming back. The whole kingdom knows that.
Prince Derek: The whole kingdom's wrong! Odette's alive, and I'm gonna find her.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.