Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ashley Olsen (Character)
from "Mind of Mencia" (2005)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Jennifer Lopez (2010) TV episode, Played by Jenny Slate
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Full House (2009) TV episode, Played by Doug Walker (as The Olsen Twins)
- Star Stories (2008) (TV) Played by Emma Zerner
- "Mind of Mencia"
- Episode #4.2 (2008) TV episode, Played by Bonnie Morgan
- Color Me Olsen (2007) Played by Jessica Amento
- Pilot (2007) TV episode, Played by Alison Becker
- "Celebrity Deathmatch"
... aka "MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch" - USA (complete title)
- Sibling Slaughterhouse (2006) TV episode, Played by Danielle Judovits (as Olsen Twins)
- Teen Night (2000) TV episode, Played by Jill Shackner
- "Robot Chicken"
- Kiddie Pool (2005) TV episode, Played by Chad Morgan
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Fifteen Minutes of Shame (2000) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
[in realizing that the Olsen twins are alien robots bent on world domination, the Critic goes out to warn the world, only to run into - the twins themselves]
Olsen Twins: [creepy voices] Come play with us, Critic... Come play with us... Come play with us, Critic... Forever and ever and ever and ever...
Nostalgia Critic: [terrified, pulls out a gun] *TWIIIIIIINS!*
[he fires the gun at the twins' heads, blowing them up]
Nostalgia Critic: ... I did it. They're dead. Can you believe them, trying to take over the world?
M. Bison: Of course!
Nostalgia Critic: Of course. Well, seeing as they are in fact dead, I'll just turn around and return to my regular duties... 'cause, you know, they're dead. It's not like they're going to pop up anywhere, anywhere else especially on my way back to the room. So, I'm just going to make that turn that I talked about just a second ago. And here I go.
[he does a dramatic behind and finds... nothing]
Nostalgia Critic: You see? Nothing there.
Olsen Twins: [suddenly appearing again] Uh-huh.
See more »