Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Timon of Athens (1981) (TV)
- Wrath of the Titans (2012) Played by Lamberto Guerra
- Timon of Athens (2009) Played by Kunal Presad
... aka "Shakespeare's Timon of Athens" - USA (alternative title)
- A Necessary Fiction (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Boardman
- Death Mask (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Boardman
- Philippi (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Boardman
- Heroes of the Republic (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Boardman
- Testudo et Lepus (The Tortoise and the Hare) (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Boardman
- Venus (2006/III) Played by Ben Hogestyn
- Timon of Athens (1981) (TV) Played by Jonathan Pryce
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Timon of Athens" - USA (video title)
- Timon d'Athènes (1975) (TV) Played by François Marthouret
- Minotaur, the Wild Beast of Crete (1960) Played by Vittorio Vaser
... aka "Teseo contro il minotauro" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Minotaur, the Wild Beast of Crete" - USA
[Atia greets Timon at the door]
Atia of the Julii: I'm having a small party this evening, and I'll need you to -
Atia of the Julii: Are you wearing perfume?
Timon: Just a dab.
Atia of the Julii: It's horrid. Horseshit suits you much better. Now, I need you to get more men to stand guard outside to greet my guests when they arrive.
Timon: A party? Is that wise, given how things are?
Atia of the Julii: Perfume, advice. Whatever next?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.