Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Charles VI of France (Character)
from Henry V (1944)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- New Age (2016) Played by Richard Emmanuel Herrio-Dugas (as Charles VI)
- "Greatest Mysteries"
- Louvre (2014) TV episode, Played by Matthew Bellows (as King Charkes VI)
- Henry V (2007) Played by Gibson Towns (as King of France)
... aka "William Shakespeare's Henry V" - USA (complete title)
- Henry V (1989) Played by Paul Scofield
- Henry V (1979) (TV) Played by Thorley Walters (as Charles VI)
... aka "The Life of Henry the Fift" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry V" - USA (video title)
- Henry V (1966) (TV) Played by Jean Gascon (as King of France)
- The Girls of La Rochelle (1962) Played by Noël Roquevert (as Charles VI)
... aka "Les filles de La Rochelle" - France (original title)
- "An Age of Kings"
- Henry VI Part 5: The Sun in Splendour (1960) TV episode, Played by John Warner (as King of France)
- Henry V Part 2: The Band of Brothers (1960) TV episode, Played by Alan Rowe (as Charles VI)
- Henry V Part 1: Signs of War (1960) TV episode, Played by Alan Rowe (as Charles VI)
- Richard II Part 2: The Deposing of a King (1960) TV episode, Played by Alan Rowe (as Charles VI)
- Attack of the Moors (1959) Played by Nerio Bernardi (as King of France)
... aka "I Reali di Francia" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Kings of France" - USA (TV title)
- "Television World Theatre"
- The Life of Henry V (1957) TV episode, Played by Walter Hudd (as Charles VI)
- "The Gentle Falcon"
- Home at Last (1954) TV episode, Played by Anthony Woodruff
- Richard's Queen (1954) TV episode, Played by Anthony Woodruff
- Henry V (1953) (TV) Played by John Garside (as French King)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Henry V (I) (1951) TV episode, Played by Norman Claridge (as Charles VI)
- Henry V (1944) Played by Harcourt Williams
... aka "The Chronicle History of King Henry the Fift with His Battell Fought at Agincourt in France" - UK (original title)
... aka "Henry the Fifth" - UK (short title), USA (trailer title)
[Delivering a message from King Henry to the French King]
Exeter: This is his claim, his threatening and my message. Unless the *Dolphin*
Exeter: be in presence here, to whom expressly I bring greeting too.
French King: For us, we will consider of this further. Tomorrow shall you bear our full intent back to our brother England.
Dauphin: For the *Dauphin*
[emphasizes the correct pronunciation]
Dauphin: , I stand here for him. What to him from England?
Exeter: Scorn and defiance, slight regard, contempt and any thing that may not misbecome the mighty sender, doth he prize you at. Thus says my king.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.