Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "An Age of Kings" (1960)
- Henry V (2007) Played by Howard Dillon (as Montjoy)
... aka "William Shakespeare's Henry V" - USA (complete title)
- Henry V (1989) Played by Christopher Ravenscroft (as Montjoy)
- Henry V (1979) (TV) Played by Garrick Hagon
... aka "The Life of Henry the Fift" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry V" - USA (video title)
- "An Age of Kings"
- Henry V Part 2: The Band of Brothers (1960) TV episode, Played by Robert Lang (as Montjoy)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Henry V (I) (1951) TV episode, Played by John Van Eyssen
- Henry V (1944) Played by Ralph Truman
... aka "The Chronicle History of King Henry the Fift with His Battell Fought at Agincourt in France" - UK (original title)
... aka "Henry the Fifth" - UK (short title), USA (trailer title)
Montjoy: Give us leave, great king, to view the field in safety and dispose of their dead bodies.
King Henry V: I tell thee truly, herald, I know not if the day be ours or no.
Montjoy: The day is yours.
King Henry V: Praised be God and not our strength for it! What is this castle called that stands hard by?
Montjoy: They call it Agincourt.
King Henry V: Then call we this the field of Agincourt, fought on the day of Crispin Crispianus.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.