Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Andy Griffith Show" (1960)
- Return to Mayberry (1986) (TV) Played by Richard Lineback (as Wally Butler)
- "The Andy Griffith Show"
... aka "Andy of Mayberry" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "T.A.G.S." - International (English title) (informal short title)
- The Barbershop Quartet (1966) TV episode, Played by Blackie Hunt
- Goober's Replacement (1966) TV episode, Played by Cliff Norton
- Gomer the House Guest (1963) TV episode, Played by Trevor Bardette
- Man in a Hurry (1963) TV episode, Played by Norman Leavitt
- Lawman Barney (1962) TV episode, Played by Norman Leavitt
Wally: [asking about Mr. Tucker's car] Did it sound something like this? First it ran smooth, then it kind of... ch-ch-ch-ch-ch. Then it ran smooth again, then another ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch.
Malcolm Tucker: Yes.
Wally: Then a whzzzz-cha-chk-pkpft. Then she dies?
Malcolm Tucker: Yes... that's it!
Wally: Uh-huh, uh-huh. You've got yourself a clogged fuel line...
Sheriff Andy Taylor: How'd you know that?
Wally: From the sound.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.