Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Arthur Sullivan (Character)
from Gilbert and Sullivan (1953)
- Mike Leigh in Conversation (2008) (V) Played by Allan Corduner
- Topsy-Turvy (1999) Played by Allan Corduner
- The Best of Gilbert and Sullivan (1983) (V) Played by John Rapley (as Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan)
- "Gilbert and Sullivan: The Immortal Jesters"
- Shadows and Sunshine (1961) TV episode, Played by Lyndon Brook (as Arthur Sullivan)
- The Golden Years (1961) TV episode, Played by Lyndon Brook (as Arthur Sullivan)
- Overture (1961) TV episode, Played by Lyndon Brook (as Arthur Sullivan)
- Gilbert and Sullivan (1953) Played by Maurice Evans (as Arthur Sullivan)
... aka "The Story of Gilbert and Sullivan" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Great Gilbert and Sullivan" - USA
- The Return of Gilbert & Sullivan (1952) Played by Tudor Owen (as Arthur Sullivan)
- The Magic Box (1951) Played by Muir Mathieson
- Lillian Russell (1940) Played by Claud Allister (as Arthur Sullivan)
Fanny Ronalds: Lady Colin is endeavoring to persuade us to take up smoking. She's writing an article for the Saturday Review. She proposes that nicotine is a gift from the gods, and if men may benefit from its soothing qualities, why then may women not also? My poor daughter now believes that smoking is an extension of the... communion between a woman and her husband.
Sullivan: Will she be smoking a cigarette on her wedding day?
Fanny Ronalds: [laughing] Heaven forfend!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.