Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Andrew (Character)
from Charles and Diana: Unhappily Ever After (1992) (TV)
- Whatever Love Means (2005) (TV) Played by Dominic Colenso
... aka "Charles & Camilla: Whatever Love Means" - USA (DVD title)
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #19.5 (1996) TV episode, Played by Alistair McGowan
- Episode #19.3 (1996) TV episode, Played by Alistair McGowan
- Episode #17.4 (1994) TV episode, Played by Alistair McGowan
- Episode #17.2 (1994) TV episode, Played by Alistair McGowan
- Episode #15.5 (1993) TV episode, Played by Alistair McGowan
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Mary Tyler Dot Song/Windsor Hassle/...And Justice for Slappy (1993) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen
- Diana: Her True Story (1993) (TV) Played by Jeffrey Harmer
- Charles and Diana: Unhappily Ever After (1992) (TV) Played by Benedict Taylor
- The Women of Windsor (1992) (TV) Played by Robert Meadmore (as HRH Prince Andrew)
- Fergie & Andrew: Behind the Palace Doors (1992) (TV) Played by Sam Miller
- The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana (1982) (TV) Played by John Hadden
- Charles & Diana: A Royal Love Story (1982) (TV) Played by Daniel Chatto
Queen Elizabeth II: Put some elbow into it! We must have this room ready for the banquet tonight! Chop-chop!
Prince Edward: Really Mummy, why do we have to redecorate the banquet room?
Queen Elizabeth II: Because we used up the rest of the budget on the rest of the castle. Now back to work!
Princess Anne: I'll never be queen!
Prince Andrew: [holding his paintbrush backwards] My paintbrush doesn't work!
Princess Sarah: Twit.
Queen Mum: I don't want to do this poop anymore! I want some tea!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.