Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Haruka Urashima (Character)
from Love Hina Christmas Special: Silent Eve (2000) (TV)
- "Love Hina Again" (2002) TV series Played by Megumi Hayashibara / Mari Devon
- "Love Hina"
... aka "Rabu Hina" - Japan (original title)
- Motoko's Choice/Love of the Sword/Don't Cry! (2001) TV episode, Played by Megumi Hayashibara
- Naru Narusegawa, Her Wavering Heart and Keitaro: Crushed (2000) TV episode, Played by Megumi Hayashibara
- Celebrate! Are the Blooming Flowers Tokyo U? Love? Everybody (2000) TV episode, Played by Megumi Hayashibara
- A Sepia-colored Promise with a Sleeping Girl: A Trick? (2000) TV episode, Played by Megumi Hayashibara
- Marry into Money? A Prince from Across the Sea: Warm (2000) TV episode, Played by Megumi Hayashibara
- Love Hina Spring Special (2001) (TV) Played by Megumi Hayashibara / Mari Devon
... aka "Love Hina Spring Special: I Wish Your Dream" - USA (long title)
- Love Hina Christmas Special: Silent Eve (2000) (TV) Played by Mari Devon / Megumi Hayashibara
... aka "Rabu Hina kurisumasu supesharu: Sairento ivu" - Japan (original title)
Haruka Urashima: You should find a boyfriend, Motoko. It would be a shame if you didn't.
Motoko Aoyama: What do you mean, Haruka? You know I look up to you, and respect your independence.
Haruka Urashima: You look up to me?
Motoko Aoyama: Of course! You're so strong, and don't rely on any man. You live independently on your own two feet without no one to answer to.
Haruka Urashima: Hmm. Believe me, it's not as great as it might seem. But as long as I'm at the Hinata Apartments, I really don't have time for that. You know, that whole relationship thing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.