Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Tempest (1960) (TV)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- The Drunkards' Romp (2017) Played by Evan Peal
- Tempest (2012/I) Played by Stef O'Driscoll
- The Tempest (2010/IV) Played by Geraint Wyn Davies
- The Tempest (2010/I) Played by Alfred Molina
- The Tempest (2001) Played by Ken Beider
- Stormen (1998) (TV) Played by Pierre Lindstedt (as Stefano)
- "Shakespeare: The Animated Tales"
- The Tempest (1992) TV episode, Played by Stephen Thorne
- Prospero's Books (1991) Played by Michiel Romeyn
- The Tempest (1980) (TV) Played by Nigel Hawthorne
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Tempest" - USA (video title)
- The Tempest (1979) Played by Christopher Biggins
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- The Merchant of Venice (1972) TV episode, Played by Alan Tucker
- The Tempest (1968) TV episode, Played by Douglas Rain
- Der Sturm (1969) (TV) Played by Martin Hirthe
- The Tempest (1960) (TV) Played by Ronald Radd
... aka "George Schaefer's Showcase Theatre: The Tempest" - USA (series title)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Tempest (#9.4)" - USA (anthology series)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Tempest (1956) TV episode, Played by Russell Thorndike
- The Merchant of Venice/II (1955) TV episode, Played by Dudley Jones
- The Merchant of Venice (1955) TV episode, Played by Dudley Jones
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- The Cliff (1954) TV episode, Played by Martin E. Brooks
- The Tempest (1951) (TV) Played by Neil Wilson
- The Tempest (1939) (TV) Played by Charles Farrell
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.