Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rep. Thaddeus Stevens (Character)
from Lincoln (2012)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- LinKONG/Rainbow Dash & Bernstein (2013) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- Lincoln (2012) Played by Tommy Lee Jones (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- "Freedom: A History of Us"
- What Is Freedom? (2003) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- "North and South, Book II"
... aka "Love and War" - USA (subtitle)
- Episode #1.6 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lou Felder (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- Episode #1.5 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lou Felder (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- Episode #1.4 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lou Felder (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- Episode #1.3 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lou Felder (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- Episode #1.2 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lou Felder (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- The Lincoln Conspiracy (1977) Played by E.J. André
- Tennessee Johnson (1942) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Thaddeus Stevens)
- The Birth of a Nation (1915) Played by Ralph Lewis (as Hon. Austin Stoneman)
... aka "In the Clutches of the Ku Klux Klan" - USA (cut version)
... aka "The Birth of the Nation; Or The Clansman" - USA (second copyright title)
... aka "The Clansman" - USA (Los Angeles première title)
Asa Vintner Litton: Have you lost your very soul, Mr. Stevens? Is there nothing you won't say?
Thaddeus Stevens: I'm sorry you're nauseous, Asa. That must be unpleasant. I want the amendment to pass, so that the constitution's first and only mention of slavery is its absolute prohibition. For this amendment, for which I have worked all my life and for which countless colored men and women have fought and died and now hundreds of thousands of soldiers... No, sir, no, it seems there's very nearly nothing I won't say.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.