Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Admiral Wilhelm Canaris (Character)
from "Stawka wieksza niz zycie" (1968)
- Hunt the Kaiser's Cruisers (2006) (TV) Played by Steffen Schroeder (as Wilhelm Canaris)
... aka "Unter kaiserlicher Flagge" - Germany (original title)
- L'orchestre rouge (1989) Played by Jurgen Mash (as Amiral Canaris)
... aka "The Red Orchestra" - Europe (English title) (informal literal title)
- Sekret Enigmy (1979) Played by Tadeusz Szaniecki (as Wilhelm Canaris)
- "BBC2 Play of the Week"
- True Patriot (1977) TV episode, Played by Richard Hurndall (as Admiral Canaris) / Richard Hurndall (as Admiral Canaris)
- The Eagle Has Landed (1976) Played by Anthony Quayle (as Admiral Canaris)
- Voyage of the Damned (1976) Played by Denholm Elliott (as Admiral Canaris)
- When Heroes Die (1970) Played by Rafael Corés
... aka "Consigna: matar al comandante en jefe" - Spain (original title)
- General Oster - Verräter oder Patriot? (1970) (TV) Played by Dieter Borsche (as Admiral Canaris)
- "Stawka wieksza niz zycie"
- Zdrada (1968) TV episode, Played by Zygmunt Hübner
- The Assassination (1965) Played by Harry Studt (as Admiral Canaris)
... aka "Atentát" - Czechoslovakia (original title)
... aka "The Assault" - International (English title) (review title)
- The Two-Headed Spy (1958) Played by Walter Hudd (as Adm. Canaris)
- The Man Who Never Was (1956) Played by Wolf Frees (as Adm. Canaris)
- "I Spy"
- Canaris Story (????) TV episode, Played by Harold Vermilyea
- Deadly Decision (1954) Played by O.E. Hasse (as Adm. Canaris)
... aka "Canaris" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "Canaris: Master Spy" - International (English title) (informal alternative title)
Admiral Canaris: Well?
German Officer: There's nothing new from Madrid, Admiral. The Führer has told his conference that the documents are undoubtedly genuine.
Admiral Canaris: You mean HE doesn't doubt them.
German Officer: He's quite sure.
Admiral Canaris: The Führer, of course, has certain advantages over mere intelligence officers like you and me, Frederick. He has his intuition, whereas we have to rely on our brains. And he's sure God is on his side.
German Officer: But you are not?
Admiral Canaris: I do not believe that God is on my side to the extent of sending me the enemy's plans.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.