Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Admiral Wilhelm Canaris (Character)
from "Stawka wieksza niz zycie" (1968)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Hunt the Kaiser's Cruisers (2006) (TV) Played by Steffen Schroeder (as Wilhelm Canaris)
... aka "Unter kaiserlicher Flagge" - Germany (original title)
- L'orchestre rouge (1989) Played by Jurgen Mash (as Amiral Canaris)
... aka "The Red Orchestra" - Europe (English title) (informal literal title)
- Sekret Enigmy (1979) Played by Tadeusz Szaniecki (as Wilhelm Canaris)
- "BBC2 Play of the Week"
- True Patriot (1977) TV episode, Played by Richard Hurndall (as Admiral Canaris) / Richard Hurndall (as Admiral Canaris)
- The Eagle Has Landed (1976) Played by Anthony Quayle (as Admiral Canaris)
- Voyage of the Damned (1976) Played by Denholm Elliott (as Admiral Canaris)
- When Heroes Die (1970) Played by Rafael Corés
... aka "Consigna: matar al comandante en jefe" - Spain (original title)
- General Oster - Verräter oder Patriot? (1970) (TV) Played by Dieter Borsche (as Admiral Canaris)
- "Stawka wieksza niz zycie"
- Zdrada (1968) TV episode, Played by Zygmunt Hübner
- The Assassination (1965) Played by Harry Studt (as Admiral Canaris)
... aka "Atentát" - Czechoslovakia (original title)
... aka "The Assault" - International (English title) (review title)
- The Two-Headed Spy (1958) Played by Walter Hudd (as Adm. Canaris)
- The Man Who Never Was (1956) Played by Wolf Frees (as Adm. Canaris)
- "I Spy"
- Canaris Story (????) TV episode, Played by Harold Vermilyea
- Deadly Decision (1954) Played by O.E. Hasse (as Adm. Canaris)
... aka "Canaris" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "Canaris: Master Spy" - International (English title) (informal alternative title)
Col. Max Radl: Your meeting went well? The Führer had something specific in mind?
Admiral Canaris: A simple exercise in logistics, nothing very complicated: he merely wants Winston Churchill brought from London to Berlin. And we are ordered to make a feasibility study. Today's Wednesday. By Friday he will forget it, but Himmler will not.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.